You are here
The dermatological corrector of persistent enlarged pores
- Combination, oily or blemished skin
- Tightens pores
- Smoothes and refines skin texture
- Lastingly matifies
- Prevents blemishes
- Preserves the skin's natural radiance
Product + :
- Spreads out easily with a powdery effect.
- Excellent base for uniform make-up.
- Scented formula
- Tube 30 ml
Biological mode of action
- Excess sebum, stress, tobacco, pollution - there are countless factors that cause your pores to become dilated and distorted. An expert in cutaneous biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sébium Pore Refiner: this correcting concentrate improves the skin's appearance. Its texture becomes finer, more regular and clearer, and pores are tightened and less visible.
- The Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, which keeps pores from becoming clogged and limits the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores and refines the skin texture
- Anti-oxidants preserve the skin's natural radiance.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Use Sébium Pore Refiner on your skin after cleansing.
- Apply Sébium Pore Refiner alone or before your care cream, either on your entire face for oily skin or locally on your T-zone for combination skin: forehead, nose, chin.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-6, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, XYLITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, DODECYL GALLATE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 600]